Our business is increasing rapidly and we need help! We're looking for someone who is a 'go-getter', enthusiastic, who wants to work hard to be successful, loves adding value, has customer service 'in their heart', and loves being part of an innovative, fast-paced, but fun team based in Lexington, MA.
We have 2 positions currently.
Culture goes a long way in building a successful team. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture.
Is this you??
Real Estate Agent
We're looking our next Rockstar agent to join our team.
The perfect agent for us is someone who has at least 6 months experience and who wants to take their business to the next level. You need to be flexible with your time as it often (ok, always) involves weekend, weekday and weeknight work - but being in a team means that you have support and assistance all around you!
Ongoing training is provided in a fun and collaborative environment.
We care about our team so we want the right 'fit'.
Want to chat more about what to expect? Hit the button below! Now! 👊🙋🙋♂️👊
Seeking an ambitious, outgoing and enthusiastic team member who knows what customer service is all about, and has a flair for making a home look awesome! This person will represent us and needs to dress appropriately, communicate well, and be extremely comfortable with Windows computers. Organizational abilities are critical in this role. There’s a lot going on so be ready to work and have a great time doing so. Oddly enough it is a stressful position because deadlines for clients must be met, and the job includes lots of client care. The position will require a reliable car as it is a key component. Need an extraordinarily responsible, detail oriented, on-time type of person who would thrive being a key member of a team.
Duties will include:
- Visit with homeowners for a pre-staging visit, and to come up with a plan for each home
- Lots of scheduling – whether it be with sellers, movers, stagers, homeowners or U-Haul
- Update our staging inventory database with what items are planned for a home, and what is physically in the home once completed
- Communicate staging plans with homeowners and rest of team
- Once the home is under agreement, plan for the removal of staging items from the home
- Keep staging furniture organized
- Buy new staging items as needed
- Update business Facebook page regularly with Staging Updates
- Keep track of all staging expenses
- Attend weekly team meetings
If you think that this sounds like fun and rewarding, then please contact Dani by clicking on the button below.
The MA Properties Online team takes a 'data driven approach' to real estate . ...